HG Rasamandala Das
Devotee Care Center
How Can We Better Nurture and Embed Krishna Conscious Virtues within ISKCON?
ILS 2016 Seminar #2
The main purpose is to suggest that ISKCON Leadership give more explicit attention to ethics and to purposefully identify, cultivate and embed appropriate organizational values.
With reference to shastra and other theory, attendees will be able to evaluate and explain:
– The role of ethics and morality in spiritual life
– The benefits of framing success criteria in terms of values and virtues
– The various ways in which values are nurtured in any society and in its members
– The corresponding responsibilities of leaders
– The legitimacy and desirability of ‘change management’
– Key practices and tools that might help promote desirable change
“How Can We Better Nurture and Embed Krishna Conscious Virtues within ISKCON?”
Other seminars of Devotee Care
Want new articles before they get published?
Subscribe to our Awesome Newsletter.