February 14-20, 2020
ISKCON Mayapur Candrodoya Mandir
Sri Dhama Mayapur, WB, India
“Leading ISKCON into the Future” is the theme of ILS 2020.
Millennia ago the Sages of Namisaranya began a 1000 year sacrifice to abate the spread of Kali yuga. Lord Caitanya appeared just over 500 years ago to resuscitate the chanting of Krsna’s holy name providing an easy yet sublime opportunity to escape Kali’s grip. Just 54 years ago His Divine Grace, A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada, came to the Western World to spread the word that pure devotional service to Lord Krsna is the medicine to mitigate the suffering caused by Kali’s cohorts, lust, anger and greed. He founded the International Society for Krishna Consciousness and flooded the world with the Holy Name and Krsna Prasad. And now he has left this mission to his followers. Srila Prabhupada’s ISKCON family has inherited the task of leading this movement into the future.
be Part of
“If you relieve me of the burden of management, that will be a very great service to Krsna and the movement.”
“If you relieve me of the burden of management, that will be a very great service to Krsna and the movement. See that everything is going on nicely. With great endeavor we have made the framework, now we have to see that things are going on nicely…”
Letter to Pusta Krishna Aug. 1976
• What will be required to take on the challenges that the future holds?
• Which elements need to become stronger and which need to be adjusted?
• What can we learn from the past 53 years of ISKCON’s existence and from Srila Prabhupada’s books, example and instructions?
• What new thought processes and strategies do we need to employ to assure our future will steadily improve?
• And how will we identify, train and assist our upcoming leaders as new challenges arise?
These and other topics will be discussed and examined at ILS 2020. You need to be part of this discussion!
Since succession is very much on our minds ILS is encouraging each devotee who has interest in ISKCON leadership to take part whether it be guiding a zone, a country, a temple, a temple department, a farm, a project or a congregational group.
Please join us and become an active participant.
As we get ready for the ILS 2020 we want to make sure you are well informed and enthusiastic to participate.
Mark your calendar!
And Pre-enroll at ILSglobal.org and stay informed. Whether you are convinced you will attend or want to stay in touch with ILS developments to become convinced, whether you have attended ILS before or this is your first time, we guarantee you will have a wonderful, enlivening, inspiring experience.
Please pre-enroll and make sure you don’t miss anything. When you pre-enroll it will assure that you receive the most up to date information regarding registration and ILS activities.
Don’t miss 7 full days of exciting learning and training opportunities.
- Lots of sadhu sanga, kirtan and wonderful prasadam.
- Being in Sri Dham Mayapur and Associating with ISKCON’s most senior devotees, gurus and sannyasis.
- And finally, having the chance to share ideas with, and learn from, a global assembly of ISKCON’s leaders.
Srila Prabhupada continued his letter from August 1976 to say:
“Yes, this preaching work is our mission. It is Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s mission, my Guru Maharaja’s mission, and my mission. It is through the parampara. As I am trying to discharge my Guru Maharaja’s mission, you also try, and things will go on nicely.”
Let us work together to Lead ISKCON into the Future. And assist Srila Prabhupada in his mission!